1. Rusty's watching Game of Thrones from the first time, from the very beginning. Needless to say, he's loving it. The season finale...fucking loved it!
2. Went to the Reproductive Endo this morn to count my eggs. I've got a total of 4 brewing, only 2 are pretty much viable, which is still good. My second IUI procedure is scheduled for Saturday morning. Let get all those fingers crossed (again) please.
3. I love all dogs but mine's seriously the bee's knees. She doesn't listen too well, walks to her own beat and doesn't play well with humans...she's like a mini, more hairy, me.
4. Rusty went in for a job interview a little over a week ago with the same company he's with now but for full time and it's killing me (and I'm sure him too) to not know if he got it or not. Good news is, he hasn't gotten a call saying he didn't get it. Glass half full, right?
5. Speaking of the peanut butter to my jelly...this is totally true.
6. How short is too short? I'm wearing a dress today and I'm not sure if it's "too short" for work. It's approximately 4.5 inches above my knee (yes, I totally measured) - what do you think?
7. There's this girl at the dog park that thinks very highly of herself and does nothing but talk about her fake bewbs or how tiny her frame is...for her big bewbs. I'm so over it. The other day I almost let it slip that having giant bewbs doesn't change anything when you look like a g-damn gargoyle.
...and I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Maybe even peed a little.
9. Talk about an unforgettable wedding.
10. I'm fresh out of ideas...the last 9 items took me about 2.5 hours to come up with. Yes, my life is boring. Oh...wait, I thought of something...have any of you read Gone Girl? If so, what did you think? I have it on the Nook but dont want to waste my time if it's as lame as Dark Places.
Join the randomness by linking up with the fabulous Alyssa.