1. It's almost Friday and the anticipation for either peeing on a pregnancy stick and getting a positive (*fingers crossed*) or knowing shark week is coming, is killing me.
2. I'm not a patient person. *see #1 & #3
3. We're going to San Fran in August! And as if that wasn't cool enough, we're actually going because my BFF Em's gonna be in town too! So damn excited. It's been about 2 years since I last saw her; I need my Em fix. Also, we're taking G & our dog sitter with us...I know, we're insane dog owners.
4. My life's gotten so boring lately. Shit, even I wouldn't be friends with me right now. All I'm currently about is my dog, work, books and getting knocked up. Oh yeah...and somewhere in there is time with Rusty. Poor dude always gets left out.
5. There's something about filling out customer surveys that I find so enjoyable. I just spent the last 20 minutes carefully filling out a Kaiser survey about my last visit for the IUI. Good thing for them I'm in a good mood today.
6. Why are people still talking about Kim & Kayne's wedding? There a SO many people I'd happily have shipped off this planet to just not have to see another fucking picture of their funky mugs on a magazine cover.
7. Fact: Del Taco has the best strawberry lemonade. For real.
8. Speaking of beverages...Gigi loves her Starbucks Puppuccino's.
|Puppaccino: just a small cup of whipped cream.|
Don't worry, she didn't eat the whole thing...just half. Hello, wired little dog.
9. I bought myself a new summer dress at Target over the weekend. I felt guilty buying a little piece of spandex/cotton for $20 but then I remembered that most of my wardrobe consists of jeans & tshirts and since summer's technically here I convinced myself it was a totally justified purchase.
|If you've got a little spare tire(s), this dress/pattern hides it really well. I know firsthand.|