1. I'm behind a day...yeah, it's pretty much the story of my life.
2. The damn fertility meds are giving me major teen acne. It's gross. Luckily it's not on my face, just you know, grotesquely on my back and bum. TMI...?
3. Speaking of fertility meds - I should know by May 6 if I've got a bun in the oven. I'm excited...like WAY excited.
4. Mad Men. What a fucking disappointment. I thought for sure they'd start off with a bang since it's the shows finale season but nope. Nada.
5. I've totally watched this movie like 3x this week and that's totally ok.
6. I need a personal chef. It's not fair that I have to get home and cook. I mean, I work hard 10 hours a day...someone else come do this shit for me. Oh, and don't forget to do the dishes when you're done.
7. I went to my pal Shelley's baby shower this weekend even though I didn't know a soul (besides her, of course). Normally I would've bailed on it as soon as I got the invite but I figured I should probably get out of my comfort zone every now and then. So glad I did. Also, not to sound racist but white people throw the best parties! I can totally get behind a 2 hour shindig versus a 6 hour one. Mexicans...always dragging shit out.
8. Lindsay Lohan apparently got knocked up by a married a man and then miscarried. Sad stuff but not surprised. Girl is fucking wreck.
9. You know what's super embarrassing? Spending about half an hour (creepily) staring at a girl who "I swear I know from somewhere", only to find out later that you don't know her at all - she just looks exactly like Brody's wife in Homeland. Apparently I watch so much damn TV that I find actors doppelgangers and think I "know" them.
10. Go ahead and tease me - I created a blog and Instagram account [@socaldogblog] that revolves around my dog. Yes, I'm that person now and I totally love it. It makes me happy. How the fuck can one little dog do this to a person? Crazy. Also, you should follow me cause I'm on there a whole helluva lot more than here, and we're cute.
|Told ya - cute.|