1. At 30 years old I still can't manage to get a spoonful of yogurt into my mouth. I'm now sitting here with a big ass yogurt stain on the top of my blouse. Lame.
2. Love this.
3. At least 3x a day I think, "ha, that'd be so awesome to blog about!" but then immediately hear a stupid little voice in my head say "no one wants to read about that, dummy"...and that's why it's been a dead zone up in here.
4. Dear Walking Dead, stop with the Governor storytelling. I don't give a shit and it literally bores me to sleep. I want to see more killing, drama, a bow & arrow wielding Darryl and less pussy-like Rick. Seriously, where's that dudes balls? They're as dead as his ho-bag wife, Laurie.
5. This used to be me. Now, I'm up by 730am on a weekend. It's bullshit and I'm definitely not fond of this new internal clock of mine.
7. Word. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet and as much as I wanted to start on Black Friday, that's not gonna happen. My (empty) wallet had other plans...wuah wuah wuah. On the plus side, I get to finally start decorating!
8. If you've already seen "Catching Fire" I hate you. No I dont, that's just the jealousy talking. I must get to the theater at some-point this weekend.
9. Thanksgiving dinner is being hosted at our apartment this year. Am I cooking? Fuck no! I ordered a giant Thanksgiving dinner cause there's no way in hell I was going to spend all day cooking and then have to deal with my family. No. Way.
10. I can't wait to place my Christmas card order this weekend. I'm really excited since we took goofy pictures over the weekend just for the card haha. If you want me to send one your way just fill out the form below.*
*See how considerate I am, I'm not even sharing your address with possible stalkers. That's love, yo.