I had to put myself in check when putting this post together because I could go on and on listing random and dumb things I continue to spend my money on. Don't judge.
1. Yarn: There's SO damn much of this laying around my apartment. I think I need an intervention. But only after I finish using what I have.
2. Boots: They're just too damn cute to pass up. No lie, 90% of my Amazon wishlist is boots haha. Wonder what's gonna be under the Christmas tree this year...?
3. Flats: Refer to #2, without judging.
4. Haribo Gummy Bears: Get in mah belly! I have to pick some of these suckers up every time I'm at Walmart (they're cheaper there).
5. Food Magazines: I like to think I'll get my Betty Homemaker on so I buy tons of these. Sometimes, I make one little thing out of the the giant magazine but whatever, my intention was real.
6. Nail Polish: I blame the adorable colors for reeling me in. I don't know why I keep spending money on this shit, I don't even paint my nails because it never lasts more than a few hours. Total bust.
Ok, now you share! For real, link up below and tell us what you just can resist buying.
* * * * * * *
Next week's topic: It's How I Was Raised...