Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Ten On Tuesday
1. It feels weird joining in because I'm not hosting but there's a part of me that's really happy about it. So glad Alyssa's kept it going.
2. There are bigger issues but still, Ben Affleck should NOT be Batman. Nope. Fucking-never.
3. Absolutely hate that I took the day off and I was up at 7am. Guess it doesnt help that I had a freakin' pup all up in my face reminding me that she can't open the door and take herself on a morning walk. Blargh.
4. 7 years of marriage and I still ask myself this question.
5. This place is getting a new look in the next few weeks. It's time. Best of all, I found this bad ass designer (Stephanie) who doesn't rip you a new one with her design prices. Seriously, I know it's hard work but hot damn, $100 for a basic design? Fuck that shit.
6. Cold Stone ice cream...I'm craving it like a mo-fo.
7. Dogs have a fantastic sense of smell - not a good thing at all when you're trying to inconspicuously fart. They know. Oh yeah, they totally know.
8. Miley Cyrus: Go-the-fuck-away. And please stop "twerking" that flat white ass. The Smith's do not approve.
9. Finally watched the latest season of True Blood and I the truth is, it was very anticlimactic. Why is Tara still around? Sookie needs to stop opening her legs and start showing up to work. Sam sure moved on from Luna quickly, what was that, a record breaking 20 hrs? Bill...ugh, I still can't help but hope he & Sookie end up together. And Eric, I really thought that big hunk of a man would be hung like a horse but (surprise surprise) dude's pretty average :/
10. I dont know why but this totally made me laugh for like five mins straight.