2. After 3 weeks of knowing she had to be the fuck out of my space, the lady that had my position finally moved most of her shit out of MY super large-almost-could-be-an-office cubicle. Shit, I was about to pack up her stuff myself if she didn't hustle it.
3. The last 10 minutes may or may not have been spent watching this gif over & over while hysterically laughing.
4. Working 11, 10 hour, straight days really takes a toll on you. Literally. I think I've aged like 5 years. At least now I can afford to dye my new gray hairs with all that OT moola ;)
5. Speaking of moola: I like to think I'll save some of it but in reality it's going towards my car registration, new Galaxy4 and that lovely San Francisco trip I'm taking with Em next month. Yeah, I suck at saving.
6. This is what I like to call "ghetto street smarts."
7. Rusty's gotten back into airsoft. Fuck. My. Life. Goodbye even more of my nonexistent savings.
8. This weekends plan is to clean the entire apartment, like scrub the dirty mofo from top to bottom (maybe), read & comment on tons & tons of blogs and watch a very unhealthy amount of TV. Can you believe I've been so busy that didn't even realize Dexter was back on? I know, it's a fucking travesty.
9. And now I like her SO much better than I did yesterday.
* * * *
I know I've gone for a while, I'm sorry, but I promise that if you link up I'll stroll by your blog at some point this weekend and leave you some serious blog-love. Yep, I said "blog-love".