1. The temps have been in the three-digits up in here. I'm not a fan. Especially when I get in my car & burn my butt/lower back cause my dumb ass still hasn't gotten my windows tinted.
2. This is totally me. Freakin' fatty mcfatterson.
3. Rusty & I started a Harry Potter marathon on Saturday. I had high hopes that we'd get through all of them. Ha, what a fucking joke. He made it through 75% of the first one (he's seen them TONS of times, unlike myself) and I almost made it through the second. Forgot how long those damn movies were.
4. Went to the local library this weekend & spent about two hours there just browsing. Nothin' like the smell of old books to make you smile.
5. Finding a painting to go over the couch is turning into a giant pain in the ass. Why does everything have to be so damn expensive? I mean, what happened to starving artists selling their shit for pennies?
6. How in fucks sake do you NOT know what a cat looks like?! Some people shouldn't be allowed to make simple life decisions. Ever.
7. I've been giving serious thought to starting up a SoCal bloggers group/blog. I know it's gonna be all kinds of work but I've got a lot of down time right now so, yeah. Mostly I just want to meet up with other local peeps...I need friends yo.
8. I don't even have kids but I find this so fascinating & handy. If you're a mom, you should totally do this.
9. Yellow gummy bears are gross. They should make packages that only come with red, green and white ones. AKA: the best ones. With that said, I just dropped a green one on my cubicle floor, picked off the limt and ate that sucker.
10. Does anyone else remember this song? It's a pretty messed up but I remember singing it with my friends in 6th grade. Totally epic. Hm...maybe I should try remaking this awesome video...?
* * * * *
Create your own scatterbrain 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can check you out.