1. The worst thing about calling in sick to work is having to deal with coworkers asking what was wrong with you when you're back. What happened to just saying "hope you're feeling better" and leaving it at that? You're my coworkers, not my friends. Butt out.
2. This is exactly what I tell people. Especially when they try sharing my damn food.
3. Anne Hathaway as blonde? Yeah, it's not the worst I've seen but I'm not sure I'm diggin it. And that dress...oy.
4. Finally got around to making that "date jar" I've been talking about for months. Still have to paint the jar so we can't see the date ideas but I overall it was a fun project for both Rusty & I. Truth is it'll probably end up on a shelf in the closet but at least it'll be there if we ever find ourselves bored as hell.
5. I've recently become addicted to this show. And seeing hot ass Joshua Jackson in it has only brought back the love I felt for him in Dawson's Creek. Damn you Pacey, you were supposed to stay with me not Joey!
6. Teen Moms Farrah's "it's supposed to be real life but I got a professional production team to film it" sex video is officially out. Not gonna lie, I'm a little curious about the final cut cause her co-star is a pretty "big" star.
7. This is totally Rusty when he runs out of Dr. Pepper. Dude is a total drama queen when he doesn't get his soda fix.
8. Bahaha, yes!
9. XM radio is no longer part of my daily commute. This makes me a very sad panda. Stupid budget...why do you have to be so little?
10. The bitch in me is being pushed aside by the optimist in me today.
* * * *
Create your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can check you out.