Having an extra day off at the beginning of the week is awesome but it always throws me off my game. And, by game I of course mean my lame attempt to stay on a blogging schedule.
Yeah, so I'm gonna jump right in on this since it's like almost 9am for you east-coasters.
1. I love buying my friends gifts. Yes, for their birthdays, but also for no good reason other than something reminds me of them. So yeah, it's in your best (material) interest to be my pal.
2. There's nothing better than leftovers (especially pizza) for breakfast. No rushing to make this girl pancakes for breakfast in bed; just slap some of whatever last nights dinner was on a microwaveable plate & pass that sucker on ovah.
3. I will laugh if you fart. Most likely I'll laugh so hard that I'll fart. See, I'm a great friend.
4. If I could be magically turn turn into any character in any movie & live out said movie it'd have to be "Baby" from Dirty Dancing. At least today it would be because I just watched that movie, I wish I had those dance moves, and I wouldn't mind shacking up with Johnny one single bit.
|This scene...hello rapid heart beat.|
5. I crocheted 90% of a big ass afghan. No, someone didnt do the rest...I'm just, taking my time in finishing it. Yeah, that's what I'm doing.*
* * * *
Join the fun! Really, you should. Like now.
Next weeks topic: Phone Photo Dump...