10. We're gonna count these mofos backwards today because we can. Also, I accidentally put a zero next to the ten & I'm just too damn lazy to change it.
9. Ive been a shitty blogger the last few weeks; no reading, commenting, or real writing. The blame totally goes to the new apartment cause it's a total time suck. How is it possible for it to take so damn long to decorate and put together a 790 sq ft place?! Geez.
8. Mad Men: Dont really think it was necessary for us to have 2 full hours of nothing. Honestly, I learned nothing from that episode other than Meghan's now a p/t actress & Don's still sticking his dong in anything with a vag. I just never would've taken Velma as a harlot.
7. My new closet's half the size my old one was and I'm one sad panda because of it.
6. Weekly dinner meal planning, do you guys do it? I've been giving this some thought as I never know what to make for dinner and always end up eating cereal, ala Jerry Seinfeld.
5. Finally watched the first episode of the new season of Game of Thrones last night. Loved it! Never been much for talky type tv shows but this one's got me hooked. Now if someone could just manage to stick a sword through Joffrey's throat, that'd be great.
3. Blog advice: Say what you want, it's your space. Dont hold back or filter yourself because you think it'll offend someone. Truth is, someone's always bound to get offended so fuck it.
2. I'm definitely not proud of myself for this but this drawing is probably a lot like I (an American) would have drawn. Seriously, what are those middle states, is Kansas in there somewhere?
1. This is totally me every time Rusty talks to me while I'm watching tv or reading blogs or crocheting or pretty much doing anything.
* * * *
I know I've been horrid at commenting on all you fab ladies that link up but I promise that I love you for still sticking around & doing it.
Create your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can check it out.