I missed last week due to a bitch of headache & feeling overwhelmed by this move, so yeah, sorry about that. Thanks jeebus for my two fabulous co-hosts, Em & Meg for keeping shit together while I bummed it.
But I'm back now and I'm making it my mission to comment on all of your kick ass posts today so Im really hoping they're good. You know how much I hate a snorefest.
So here we go with this weeks topic...
Like so many of our topics, I could probably go on & on about the things I'm addicted to. Yes, I have a very addictive personality, especially when it comes to TV. Still can't believe I only listed one show on this mother. I must be tired.
1. My couch - This thing is SO comfortable that my ass is almost permanently attached to it on my days off. What else does a girl need other than a comfy couch, big tv & kitchen a few feet away, a warm blanket and a laptop? Yeah, nothin.
2. Organizing/decorating our apartment - Ive never been much of a cleaner/decorator but this place has really pulled the clean freak out of me. That's a good thing, right? I'm planning on hitting up World Market and Ross for stuff to fill in all the blank spaces on the walls. Definitely on the look out for some awesome throw pillows. Ugh...I can't believe I just said that.
3. Game of Thrones - Hot damn, this show is good. I'm so intrigued by all the characters & what they're going through. Hopefully a sword will be going through Geoffrey's throat soon; cant stand that little prick.
4. Cinnamon Raisin Bagels - A-maz-ing. For the last week I've had at least one (if not two) of these suckers a day. The best way to eat them, IMO, is with butter spread & a pinch of sugar on top of it. Seriously, try it.
5. B&BW Strawberry Foaming Soap - I'm not much for smelly hand soaps, unless they're lemon scented, but this sucker smells delicious and is anti-bacterial. Thanks for sending it my way Katie!
6. Wendy's Chocolate Frosty - Just look at that deliciousness. *drool* That is all.
(cause my brain only remembers things when it wants to)
7. Peeling nail polish off - Doesn't matter if I just got a manicure the day before, once that nail polish chips I can't help but peel it all off. Yeah, I guess it'd be easier to grab the nail polish remover but where the hell's the fun in that?
8. Ketchup - What can I say, it instantly makes things better; eggs, meatloaf, french fries, Ruffles.
* * * * *
Now that you've had your fun (cause you totally know it was) it's your turn to tell us what you're addicted to. And, dont forget to link up below or no one will see your post & it'll be like it never existed...ooooh no!
Next weeks topic: Holy Grail Cosmetics...