1. Catching up on blog reading/commenting is a task that's never truly complete; much like doing all the laundry.
2. As much I adored the first season of GIRLS and enjoyed the beginning of the current one, it's just not floating my boat anymore. Hannah's acting like a fucking nut by ramming q-tips in her eardrums because of her severe anxiety and Adam over there screwing up a great relationship with a hot girl cause dude can't handle his booze. I like shows that are little wacky but this is just getting to be a downer.
3. Partners for the Perfect Night In swap are being sent out today. I'm so excited to start shopping! Hope my partner likes booze cause I'm totally sneaking some in their package :)
4. *happy dance* AMC has un-cancelled The Killing! The ratings sucked butt last season but the fans wanted it so it's back, for now.
5. Me + this weekend (and almost ever other day) = this picture
6. I. Cannot. Fucking. Wait. For. This. So excited to see how they write Heather Graham's character back in to the story...she shouldve been the one Stew stayed married to. That young Asian chick just doesnt fit in, IMO.
7. I don't know why it irks when people say they're their pets parent. Maybe I just dont "get it"...? I've loved a dog before but never to the point of saying I'm it's "mommy".
8. Topanga is still as hot as ever. You go girl!
10. Besides from playing that ugly serial killer in Monster, I dont think this woman can ever look bad. She had to buzz cut her hair for the new Mad Max movie and now that it's growing back all boy-ish she still looks hot.
* * * *
Create your own uber random 10 on Tuesday list, then come back & link up here so we can all check you out ->