1. The moving process is moving along...very fucking slowly on my part. Still haven't done any packing or tossing of crap I don't intend on taking with me to the new place.
2. For the first year ever I didn't watch the Oscar Awards. From what I hear though, I didnt miss much other than a ton of fugly dresses, botox gone wrong, and KStewert ruining the night with her face. I am a bit sad I missed the jokes though...
3. Speaking of the Oscars: I'm now in love with Jennifer Lawrence.
4. I'm by no means tall. Think I might be 5-6, maybe, but every time I swing my legs into my car it never fails that I knock my right knee into the dash area & let out a giant yelp followed by many many profanities.
5. Rusty needs new slippers, I think these would definitely suit my geek.
6. True story.
7. As much fun as I've had pinning tons of different decorating crap, it dawned on me the other day that I can't actually do any of that unless I win the lottery in the next month. So yeah, looks like I'm headed to Target & Living Spaces for some real people affordable furniture.
8. My heart might have just stopped beating from all the cuteness.
9. Californication, why the fuck have you gone so down hill? It makes my face super sad to sit through each week & still not see Hank and Karen together. And this new muse chick that's falling for Hank...me no likey.
10. Break's over. It's time for some swap fun! Soon.
* * * * *
Create your own super duper "10 on Tuesday" list & link up here so I can read them & leave you some kick ass comment love.