1. I used to be so organized, now I'm a bit of a mess when it comes to putting things away & keeping them in order. The other day, I withdrew the rent money from the bank & just tossed the envelope full of money on my messy ass end table when like it was junk mail. This needs to stop.
2. All I have to say is Russian's need to go rent the movie Tremors & get ready for shit to get real yo.
3. After 3 years in this new-to-me department I'm still not used to the boss lady's awkwardness. Her random stops at my desk just see 'what's going on' & awkward conversation pauses make me very uneasy.
4. It's 7am and I really want a damn corn dog.
5. People who stick things in their ear & then stare at said thing when they pull it out are disgusting. Get a q-tip why don't 'cha? And for goodness sake, keep your gross habits at home, where I don't have to witness your disgustingness.
6. Apparently this is all you have to know about personal finance. Hm...having the knowledge is one thing, having the willpower to do it is a whole other bag of chips.
7. Don't be a 'know it all'. Everyone hates those fuckers.
8. Rusty and I aren't doing a damn thing for Valentine's Day and I'm perfectly fine with that. Kudos to you gals who are going all out but to me, it just seem's a little overrated.
9. This makes my soul sad. Kids now a days are straight up morons.
10. Totally been there. Actually, I do believe I've already done that twice this morning. Damn low talkers, it's all their fault.
* * * * *
Create your own random 10 on Tuesday post & link up here so we can stop by & laugh at you...er...I mean your post. -->