Woot-woot, it's time for some Random Thursday fun!
I know you guys are totally thinking that the best part of Thursday is this fabulous link-up of ours (and you'd be totally right to think it) but IMO it's the fact that weekend is only hours away.
This weeks topic:
When we came up with this topic we weren't really sure about the wording cause in reality we're not really "embarrassed" about crushing on these celebs, it's just not something we'd go around preaching.
Meh...it got the idea across right?
I have a tendency to watch a movie/tv show & immediately crush on the funny or dorky dude. If they're chubby, no big deal its just more cushion for the pushin'; if they're not the best looking, that just means you have to concentrate on their awesome personality. Turns out my jr high counselor was right, looks aren't everything. But, they sure don't fucking hurt either.
1. Matthew Perry - Two words: Chandler Bing
2. Seth Rogen - I have a serious thing for chubby funny dudes who are dorky as hell. They're even more doable if they wear thick framed glasses. I know, strange.
3. Walton Goggins - The name alone should be a pussy repellent but it does something for me. Also, if you've seen him on Justified then you'd know that he can rock crazy hair & a southern accent like no other hillbilly.
4. Charlie Day - Like I told my home-girl Tamara yesterday, dude might look like a hairy elf but I'd still take a go at him. He looks like he'd be pretty limber, no? Yeah I think so. Also, he's funny & funny is always good entertainment.
5. Giovanni Ribisi - He's such an underrated actor. I mean, did you guys see his talented ass dancing in Ted? That's the kind of shit that should be winning Emmy's.
Strange picks? Negative. More like awesome picks.
Join the cool kids for some fun, link up with Em, Meg & I and show off your no-so-hot celebrity crushes.
* * * * *
Next weeks topic: Last 5 Frivolous Purchases...