1. Im a bit of a people pleaser so I do this sometimes. One time I even ate a sauteed garlic clove cause my MIL told me it was absolutely delicious & just had to try it. Needless to say, it was't.
3. For those of you who join in on Random Thursday's know that this weeks topic is 'Whats in my purse'; Well the fab Meg has decided she's gonna vlog her post. So, I was thinking about doing it too. BUT, not showing my face, just me rambling on about the crap in my purse. What do you guys think, you wanna hear my sexy raspy-getting-a-cold voice & see my hot un-manicured hands?
4. My smug ass should've known better than to utter the words "oh no, I rarely ever get sick" when someone asked if I'd come down with a cold yet.
5. What I used to tell my skanky friends when they'd ask why I was still holding on to my V-card.
6. Dark/bright colored eye-shadow is not meant to glaze your entire eyelid. It's all about shading; remember less is more. If you're not sure how to do it then put down the make up & ask for help. Save the rest of us from cringing at you.
7. Be mad at me if you want but I'm gonna say it, posting photos of yourself breastfeeding is as awkward as you taking photos of yourself on the pot. Seriously, I'm sure your boobs are all nice & gargantuous but I don't need to see them.
8. Stickin' it to the man.
9. Quentin Tarantino won a Golden Globe for Django, which I think was well deserved, but am a little upset he didn't personally thank Jamie Foxx' dong & hairy man pillows for making such a BIG impact on the audience. For real, if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.
10. Guys, I want to see this movie more than I want a brownie topped with ice cream. Hilarious shit right here. Watch it.
* * * * * *
Create your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here. Come on, give me something entertaining to read.