1. Word around the blog-o-sphere is that today was going to be a 'day of silence' in memory of the tragic happening in CT. However, I tend to run against the grain so there's no silence here. Instead I'm reminding you guys to hold your loved one's closer & cherish every moment like it was your last.
2. Want to send the CT victims/families your condolences? The USPS has set up a special PO Box for that: PO Box 3700, Newton, CT 06470 & if you want to donate money go here or here.
3. Why in the world did they get an ex-football player to co-host the morning show with Kelly Ripa? She's annoying but he adds a lot of awkwardness with his no sense of humor. And, how can anyone do anything but stare at his giant gap-tooth? I've never watched the show, but if I did, I'd stop.
4. Yes, that would hilarious & so awesome!
5. I was driving home the other day & saw this really fat weenie dog being walked. No big thing, fat dog, whatever. But this pup was so rotund that his belly was actually dragging on the floor, it was sad. I wanted to go up to that owner & slap his fat face for doing that to his dog.
6. Rusty & I watched The Hobbit over the weekend & lets just say that it was good but my ass fell asleep twice while watching it. It's long yo.
7. I'm going to say this one more time: Guns don't kill people, fucking crazy ass morons with guns kill people. Rusty & I have guns and you're sure as hell not gonna find us misusing them or hurting someone with them.
8. Poor dude. Having toothpick skinny legs is as bad as having a toothpick dong. Ain't no girl gonna take you seriously.
* * * * * *
Now it's your turn to create your own 10 on Tuesday. Once you're done link up here so we can leave you some comment love.