The one freakin' Friday I get the urge to post a FITBF post, there isn't one up. Of course. So, Em took the reins & created some for us cause we're totally awesome like that.
1. The best Christmas present I got this year was a toss up between my Keurig and season 1 - 5 of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'.
2. My best holiday moment was opening all my gifts. I know most people would say it'd be watching the ones I love open their gifts but Id totally be lying if I said that.
3. My worst holiday moment was when my dad walked into the house all buzzed. Seriously ruined the holiday mood, until I opened my gifts & ignored the fuck out of him. Sometimes the grown ups can act like total jack asses.
4. An important holiday lesson I learned for next year is not to take a 500 mile road trip 3 days before Christmas Eve. We got home on Christmas Eve & I was exhausted. Totally took the joy of the holidays right outta me. Also, my new car now smells like road trip ass. Ugh.
5. My favorite holiday movies are A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out!") and A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas. If you haven't seen either, you need to go do that NOW & then come back so we can be friends again.
6. The best holiday tradition in my family is all of my mom's side of the family getting together at my grandparents house on Christmas Eve and having dinner together. This year there was more than 50 of us inside that tiny house, talked, played games, opened gifts, and did a bit of shit talking.
7. My #1 holiday family survival tip is booze it up. Seriously, if there isnt going to be alcohol where you're going for Christmas than pack up those tiny booze bottles or a flask cause it'll be the only thing to keep your ass sane & mellow.
Hope you all have a great weekend! If you're bored, like Em & I were, feel free to copy these blanks & fill them in. Why not, you've got nothing better to do if you're wondering around here anyway.