1. We're all probably over hearing what everyone did on Thanksgiving so I'll leave it at this: I did enough cooking to never ever want to cook anything again for the next three years.
2. I managed to bring myself out of my turkey & ham/food coma long enough to finally watch the movie 'Love Actually' & I gotta say, I'm disappointing in you guys for not pushing this fantastic movie on me more. I now know why you guys fucking love it so much. However, the que card scene has got nothin' on Hugh Grant's dance moves.
3. Our Vegas hotel room has officially been booked for February. It's official, I'm finally going to physically meet my interweb bff, Em. It's hard to imagine she's more than a computer or telephone screen. Hopefully she's not a dude though. But if she is, hopefully she's a HOT dude.
4. Speaking of friendships, this is totally what 90% of mine are based on. Yes, we're awesome.
--------- These next 5 will be random questions Em sent to me & I was supposed to post over the weekend but was super lazy & never got around to --------
6. Five things I would eat for the rest of my life: Pizza, really amazing steak, spaghetti w/meat sauce, pineapple, bananas.
7. The most irresponsible thing I did recently was: Spend part of our rent money to go shopping on Black Friday. Yeah, I'm totally regretting that shit now.
8. Last time I was drunk: I cant actually remember but I'm almost positive I was more like this & less skanky dancer->
9. If you could read my mind right now, you might be surprised to discover that: I'm actually thinking about how bad I need to lady-scape. It's like I've been living in the amazon...yikes.
10. The best song in the world to cut loose & dance embarrassingly to is: This song, hand down ->
Yeah, I dare you not to dance if your seat.
* * * * * *
Create your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here. They don't have to make sense, just entertain us.