1. I saw this on someone's blog a few days ago & it totally made me laugh out loud. Guess we can all stop wondering what happened to the Dinosaurs.
2. I've got so much family shit going on with my parents right now. Sometimes I wonder how it's possible for the two adults that raised me can act so childish. It's like they reverted back to teenage-hood. FML.
3. Have you guys seen the movie Gattaca? Rusty said he had me watch it a few years ago but obviously I forgot about it cause I didnt remember one damn thing about it. Anyway, it's a really good movie. And it proves that Ethan Hawk didn't always look a crack-head.
4. Come on, admit it, we've all been that creepy overly boy obsessed girl at least once in our lifetime.
5. I joined a Mug Swap last week & was paired up with my fabulous Canadian homegirl Leesh (it was actually her that saved me from being partner-less). I've been feeling a little creative lately so I've opted to hand make her a special mug...lucky girl? That's yet to be seen. Hopefully she loves it, cause if not then she's screwed.
6. We've all been there.
7. There are some people that are so much fun to dislike that there's no way you could possibly cut them out of your life.
8. The Walking Dead: This man, feeding & consoling a baby...fucking *swoon*.
9. Ladies, stop trying to decipher what guys are thinking. Take it from a girl who's been married for almost 7 years, just come straight out & ask him what you want to know cause there's a 95% chance he'll tell you. Dude's aren't complicated like we are. Want to make him happy? Give him delicious food or a spontaneous BJ...better yet, give him both if you want to make him really happy.
10. If you're not already signed up for this mofo then you best get on it.
* * * * *
You're up! Create your own random 10 on Tuesday list, link up here & get ready for some comment love.