Warning: #8 & 9 talk about Sunday nights Walking Dead & Dexter episodes.
2. Damn straight. I'm also really tired of the late night 'vote for this prop' calls. Since when is it ok to solicit past sundown? Maybe I'm old school but that's just not cool.
3. Our car insurance just went down to $277 from $480 a month (for 3 cars) cause a traffic cam ticket I got 4 years ago was finally taken off my record. This is fan-fucking-tastic! Now I just have to try not to get another ticket anytime soon :/
4. Kristen Bell & Dax Sheppard are having a baby! I'm probably a little more excited about this than I should be.
5. This -->
|Well, when you say it like that it sounds really dumb. But come on, what other time of the year can you get pajama sets & movies for $12.99 vs the usual $18.99...pfft. Now THAT'S a fucking deal.|
7. I'll take Tea, please!
8. Let talk The Walking Dead...holy fucking fuck, that was a great episode on Sunday. If you've seen it then you know what I'm talking about & you probably cried as much as I did when she looked to the sky & said "goodnight, love."
9. Moving on to Dexter: I knew there was some sexual tension between those two but I never, NE-VER expected that ending.
* * * * * * *
Alright, you're up. Create your own 10 on Tuesday list & link up so we an all check you out.