1. I bought a homeless man a donut while getting one for myself this morning. Seeing his huge toothless smile made my heart all warm & tingly. Do something nice for someone today.
2. Traffic is a bitch & makes me very stabby.
3. You guys have no idea how happy I was to see this Griswald reunion photo! National Lampoons Vacation is & will forever be one of my favorite movies.
4. Waking up in a panic, almost in tears, because you had a dream you left your newborn baby in the car overnight after a crazy day of shopping is no fun. Also, really makes you rethink ever having kids since a simple shopping trip exhausts you enough to forget a living human creature in the car like you would a gallon of milk :/
5. No one should ever have to see their mom in this. EVER.
6. Have you guys watched 666 Park Avenue? Dude, I never thought ABC could pull off this type of show but so far, so good. Also, it's nice to have Dave Annebel's hot mug on TV again.
7. Next time you're looking for a halloween costume you better not ever claim you can't find anything because if these wheelchair bound peeps can do it so can you. Seriously, check it out it's way cute.
8. Finally got around to taking a picture of the scarf I finished over the weekend. It's not the best, but it's not as awful as sporting booty shorts & uggs out in public.
9. These skinny jeans I decided to wear today may have been a bad idea. It's bloat city up in here.
10. Sunday can not get here soon enough!
* * * * * *
Alright, now it's your turn...create your own 10 on Tuesday post & link up here so we can check you out ->