*Warning: #10 is a SPOILER for Sunday's Walking Dead episode. If you're not caught up, you may want to skip that one.*
1. I think I found my Halloween costume, and right on time too.
2. Lets talk Revenge, shall we. I still dont like Amanda's mom. Does Padma have something up her sleeve? She better not be fucking with Nolan. Someone needs to slap the shit out of bossy ass Victoria. Jack...oh, sweet Jack, keep up the good work on melting my heart with your sweetness. New hot dude, Aiden, he's totally doable but a bit of a backstabbing doucher.
3. First person to tell me who this awesome dude is dressed up as will be sent one of my cool as hell eternity scarves. As if that wasnt awesome enough, you're blog cred will also go up by 50 points in my book...that's a lot yo.
5. Have you guys seen this show? It's fucking hilarious. One of my favorite cast members is Sonia. Sadly she's missing from the poster but you can see her crazy cat loving face here.
|If you dont see her dancing, move your mouse across the photo. Apparently I got a defective gif.|
8. I was totally against this remake being made but I have to say, they really went all out with the horror. Not gonna lie, I cringed during the last few seconds.
9. Great, now even the cops are fucking psycho cannibals. This NYC police officer planned on kidnapping, raping, torturing & eating numerous women...all which he was stalking using a law enforcement database. Sick.
10. The Walking Dead...these writers have serious talent. I love that they're going off of the comics but still changing it up. Merle is back! Crazy. And, The Governor is as fucking psycho as I expected, which is cool but Andrea needs to stop trying to get in his pants & listen to Michonne.
* * * * *
This 10 was full of TV news & opinions so if you're not into TV, sucks for you. Good news is you can make your own 10 on Tuesday list & make it about anything you want. So go on, do it. But dont forget to link up ->