*Warning: This post includes a DEXTER spoiler.
2. Be careful when you give the ok for your husband to buy a new gun, ladies. Chances are just ONE gun won't be enough, he'll be on a gun high for the next few months & want to continue buying more of them like you've got tons of money in the bank instead of just a measly $11.
3. Haha...these kids are awesome. All they needed was a little run down RV.
4. I may be the shittiest wife around. Rusty's supposed to be 'birthday' cake is still sitting in its box, on the counter, taunting him with all it's possible goodness each time he passes it. I should probably be nice & bake it already. Granted it's not his bday anymore but it's funfetti cake so you dont really need a reason to eat it.
5. DEXTER SPOILER: Holy fuck, I didn't want Sunday's episode to end. So glad this show's getting back on the awesome track.
6. I hate it when people don't have their priorities straight. If you say you're going to do something then fucking do it. It's not ok for you to keep putting it off just because something more interesting has come up.
7. Microwaveable movie theater butter popcorn is absolutely a great dinner substitute, I don't care what anyone says.
8. On the count of 3 lets all be jealous of Darbie's awesome looking hair...1, 2, 3.
9. Did you guys see what Anne Hathaway wore on her wedding day? It's like the girl lost a bet with some friends & they all got to pick out the worst thing they could find at the 'fugly wedding apparel' store. I never thought anything could actually beat Kim Kardiashian's ghetto gypsy looking headpiece but Anne's did.
* * * * *
Now it's your turn. Create your own 10 on Tuesday list & link up here so we an all check out your awesome randomness ->