1. In my opinion, the last great movie Nicholas Cage was ever in was 'It Could Happen To You'. Damn movie gets me every. damn. time.
2. Rusty is amazing. Not only is he hilarious & cute but last night, on his birthday, he stopped everything he was doing in order to find me random shit for this post. Love it.
3. Wuah wuah wuah...
|found by Rusty|
5. Guess what I found out yesterday? Eating 2 big bowls of brownies topped with ice cream is too much for my belly to handle. Less is more...when will I ever remember this? Oh yeah, never, cause it tastes so awesome.
6. And then I laughed & I laughed & I then continued to laugh even harder...
7. Rusty & I watched 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' over the weekend as as much as I wanted to come on here & completely bash the fuck out of it, I can't because it was actually somewhat good. Not the fact there are supposedly thousands of monkey's in San Fran alone (that's just stupid & we could totally take them out with tranquilizers), but the story line wasn't too shabby.
8. I just now realized how much work I actually have to do. I'd ask myself how I managed to get SO behind at work but the truth is, it's all you guys' fault. Damn you for writing all those kick ass posts & being entertaining on twitter. Yes, you should totally be ashamed of yourself.
9. This is my new favorite movie. If you guys haven't seen it, do it. Seriously.
10. If you live in or near any of these cities: Orlando, FL; Buena Park, CA; Lyndhurst, NJ; Schaumburg, IL; Dallas, TX; Myrtle Beach, SC; Baltimore/Washington, D.C.; Atlanta, GA; Toronto, Canada), you should enter my new kick ass giveaway for 4-tickets to Medieval Times. Seriously, this place is fucking amazing, you owe it to yourself to at least try to win.
* * * * * *
I know some of you early birds *cough* Amber *cough* have already got your 10 on Tuesday up so here's the link up for ya...can't wait to see what you got going on ->