1. I've been a total lame-ass at responding to the comments you guys leave me. I'm sorry. Just know it's not you, it's totally me & my inability to sit down & concentrate on anything at the moment.
2. Real friendship is being able to say you're sorry, for everything.
3. So I went to the famous Magic Castle in Hollywood on Sunday night for a friends b-day & as fun as it was I'd have to say the highlight of the night was standing less than 15 ft from Dexter's Debra Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter). Not gonna lie, I totally freaked out a bit on the inside but because I'm awesome I totally managed to keep my cool & not attack her with questions of what it's like to have sexy time w/Michael C. Hall.
4. Recently I've gotten really into this show. Normally I steer clear of anything that's from ABC Family but it's actually really good & surprisingly enough, not cheesy. Also, I totally want to raid Bay's closet this season. Love her style.
6. Due to the above, I'm pretty annoyed my HS or any school that I know of doesn't offer sign language as an option for foreign language. They still offer Spanish, and truthfully that shit ain't that foreign in the US anymore.
5. It's pretty much true.
6. Last weeks get together with Jami & Simone went pretty awesome. They were both kick ass chicks & there were no dreaded awkward pauses...yay! As far as I'm aware they thought I was cool, which we all know is pretty much a given, but hopefully it's true cause I could get used to hanging out with real people & not just a computer screen all the time.
7. Bahaha...that's sexy.
8. I need a fro chop. As much as I like my hair down past mid back, it's getting pretty stringy & hay-like. My mom usually cuts my hair, because I'm cheap as hell, but every time I tell her to take off an inch I end up with a shoulder length cut, so you see my hesitation.
9. Em's coming to the US in a few months! So exciting. But it doesn't end there...she's coming to Las Vegas, which is only 3.5 hours away from me. Guess who's going to Vegas? This girl, that's who.
10. Lately I've been really careful about what I write because I didn't want to offend anyone but I think that shit will stop now. I'm tired of holding my tongue. Time to practice what I preach; if they don't like it, they can move the fuck on.
* * * * * *
Now it's your turn to get your random on...create your 10 on Tuesday list & link up here so we can check you out ->
*NOTE: Apparently I can't count or put numbers in order. (evidence is above) Don't know if you guys were just being nice in not telling me or just laughing behind my back, either way I still love you for not making me feel like a jack ass.