2. Breaking Bad: Oh. My. Goodness. Walt is a total bad ass. Who in world decides to take out 10 men in 2 minutes & succeeds? Wow. Eek, and will his brother in law actually put it all together? So many questions!
3. Dude, Dora the Explorer is a bad ass.
4. One day I'm going to have a Victorian era dress made & sport it around town all day long. Can you imagine how bad ass it would be to be shopping at Target for a pair of pants, turn around to another rack and bump into the giant back end of that dress. Priceless.
5. Rusty made me watch this cheesy ass gore flick, Hobo with a Shotgun, last night. At first it seemed alright but it just got worse & worse. There are some movies that brain cells just shouldn't be wasted on.
6. Once you see it, there's no way to not see it. I've tried.
7. If you're going to spend the money on a fast muscle car I suggest you don't drive it like a senior citizen. I was in the carpool lane this morning & this ass wipe in a brand new mustang was holding up traffic by driving approx. 53 mph. The speed limit is 65, unless there's a fucking accident I expect you to drive that number or above it but never below it. So aggravating.
8. Super excited. I was asked to review the new & improved Medieval Times show! Looks like it won't be the same boring night at home for Rusty's birthday this year. Even better, I won't have to spend a dime.
9. This has to be the best freakin' way to get on all the airline passengers good side. Everyone, lets learn from these parents.
10. It just went live yesterday & I'm sure you guys are like "stfu about it already," but I just have to throw it out there one more time...Movie Night Swap registration is now OPEN! It's only open til Sunday & there's already lots of fabulous bloggers that have signed-up, you should too :)
* * * * * *
Tag you're it! Seriously, it was a long weekend, toss out your random thoughts on your blog & then link up here so we can check you out. It's fun.