2. Really? How in the hell did no one see this coming from a mile away? lol
3. Fashion bloggers: Stop shoving your fabulous talent to accessorize colorful shit & create a sexy toga dress with nothing but an old sheet & dental floss in my face.My 'stuck in the 90's' ass doesn't need be reminded of its fashion shortcomings.
4. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively supposedly tied the knot over the weekend. I'm not hating too bad since they make a really hot couple but you'd think the guy would've learned to take his time with this one after his failed marriage to ScarJo.
5. Damn, Olivia, you're one cold bitch.
6. I'm meeting the fab Simone & Jami for dinner/drinks on Thursday night! After meeting several blog friends in person you'd think I'd be like "shit, I got this", but I'm totally not. It's like a blind date but a little worse cause they already like the internet you, so now you just have to hope they'll like the IRL (dorky/snort when you laugh) you, too. Ack, the pressure!
When My Friend Tries To Talk To Me About Giving Childbirth
8 Staying home & raiding the fridge while I sport my super sexy yoga pants (that have never actually been to yoga) seems like a better idea than sitting at this desk right now.
9. This is a fact.
10. Almost eating an entire 9x9 chunk of brownies is totally acceptable when it's broken down in smaller servings throughout the entire day and topped with vanilla bean ice cream. It's true, I know from experience.
* * * * * *
Join the random fun by creating your own 10 on Tuesday post & linking up here ->