2. It's so annoying that I have giant walk in closet & a dozen drawers full of clothes but I still 'have NOTHING to wear' every fucking day.
3. We finally went to go see The Dark Knight Rises over the weekend, after hearing from like everyone & their mom just how amazing it was....and I gotta say, they were right. It was a little too long but overall very entertaining. Also, it wasn't so bad having to stare at Joseph Gordon-Levitt's hot mug on a big screen for 2.5 hrs. When the hell did he get so hot?!
4. Wearing spandex pants without a top that covers your ass should be banned as it would appear that some women aren't aware spandex is see through when stretched to it's max. I don't care if your a size 6 or 20, I still don't want to see what your butt cheeks look like.
5. You can meet hundreds of bloggers & still only have a connection with a handful of them. Just because you both sit at a computer & share your life with the web doesn't mean you're meant to be friends. It's taken me 3yrs of this to understand I don't have be friends with all fellow-bloggers, just supportive.
6. I've watched this 3x already & have decided I want one.
7. My blog pal, Melissa, hosts a Furbaby Friday post every week & is currently looking for guest bloggers with adorable furry pets that they want to flaunt & talk about. If you have one, hit her up!
8. If you have someone special in your life I suggest you go up to them next time you see 'em & give them a giant smooch & let them know they're appreciated. More than likely you've been an asshole recently or taken them for granted so they deserve something nice...and free.
9. Yes, please. I'm draggin' this week.
10. I think I may be addicted to blog swaps, peeps. The summertime swap just ended a few weeks ago & I already have 2 new swap ideas. See, addicted! The first one is a fun "date night" theme & the second is a holiday theme for Nov/Dec. So, I need your honest opinion: Is it too soon to start another one?
* * * * *
Alright, now it's your turn. Make your own random 10 on Tuesday list & link up here. Come on, give me something to read.