1. I pray to the great & powerful gods of the world that the perfect nails I've been growing & taking such good care of for the past 3 weeks, don't break before the wedding on Saturday. If they do, I will surely fucking freak the hell out.
2. Have you ever wanted to force yourself into liking something? Well, I tried that with this movie. Really hard, actually. But this remake was total shit. It was too long, had too much blue screen action in it, Kate Beckinsale was super annoying with her determined shimmy walk, and IMO the three boobie girl could have gotten more screen time. No lie, that was probably the best part.
3. This is gonna sound really rude, probably because it is, but I don't respect bloggers who are constantly bragging about how many followers they have or would have if 'only 3 more people would follow' them. I'm super duper glad lots of people like you and your blog but it's not all about numbers.
4. Yes, I'm oh so very busy.
5. Did you guys know it's really fucking difficult to start packing things for a weekend wedding trip when you threw away your tore up luggage after coming back from your last trip? Yeah, it sucks. Especially when you're flat broke until Friday, the day you have to leave on your trip.
6. This humid 110 degree weather is bullshit.
7. Sometimes you just need a fabulous music flashback. You're welcome.
9. Sometimes a Snickers bar is all it takes to make you feel better after a shitty day. *said the girl with spare tires in her midsection*
10. I've bit my tongue long enough. This must be said: America is the land of the FREE. We are free to believe and not believe in whatever we want. We are free to have opinions and we are free to express them. We don't have to like them, in fact it's your right as a free American to absolutely despise it. Having said that, I'd also like to express that I will forever support love of every kind but there's no way in hell I'm ever going to stop eating the deliciousness that comes from Chick-fil-A. Sorry, it's just too damn fabulous. If you've ever had their chicken strips dipped in Polynesian sauce, and strawberry milkshakes you know where I'm coming from.
* * * * * * *
Ok, now it's your turn. Create your own random 10 on Tuesday & link-up here so we can check it out!