I was trying not to overwhelm this place with link-up posts but the truth is, I've missed FITBF. It's fun. And right about now, at 8am when I'm sitting in bed reading blogs instead of being at the gym like I promised myself I would be, it sounds like a fabulous idea.
So, here we go...
- Over this labor day weekend I will be pretty much doing the same 'ol nothing I do every weekend. Although, we do have plans to go see the hilarious Pablo Francisco at the Improv tonight & then lunch w/one of Rusty's co-workers tomorrow. On actual labor day though? I'll be sleeping in & watching a ton of shitty day time television.
- With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are "this shit again?" I'm so over politics. The majority of them are nothing but liars who are only looking out for themselves. This whole thing is literally breaking up families. No lie I saw someone post on twitter yesterday that two of their family member were no longer speaking cause of their views on all this political bullshit. It's ridiculous.
- Today is going to be a long day. I'm going to the DMV during the lunch peak hours. I know, I kinda want to cry too, but at least I have a comedy show to look forward to later tonight.
- The best thing I cooked recently was marinated pork chops w/veggies in the oven & homemade mashed potatoes. It was amazing. Well, except for the part where the carrots & weren't cooked all the way through. Whatevs, hard carrots never hurt anyone, right?
- The last thing I bought was a southwest taco salad & chocolate frosty from Wendy's. It was my lunch yesterday.
- The best movie I saw this summer was a toss up between The Knight Rises or Diary of Wimpy Kid 3. The Batman movie was a little too long, my butt fell asleep half way into it, but Wimpy Kid was hilarious. Meh, they were both good.
- The best book I read this summer was books? Um...yeah, I wasn't much of a reader this summer. I tend to read a lot more when it's cold & I can snuggle up in bed with a hot chocolate & a cool book. Definitely ask me again when it's not a 113 outside.
Join the Fill In The Blank fun & link up here.
Happy friday guys!