1. When I had the option of going to see the Dark Knight movie this weekend I happily rejected it in order to stay home & finish the entire last season of Breaking Bad. It was totally fucking worth it.
2. I'm so behind on blog reading & commenting. Gotta admit, I'm a little ashamed. If you lovely bloggers have someone to blame, please refer to the above.
3. Ha, this is totally my aunt. She literally pulled rocks & a pair of socks out of her purse the other day. Seriously, who the hell carries around rocks?
4. You know what's really unfortunate? When you go to bed super excited about seeing a movie in the theater the next morning & then realizing when you look up the showtimes that the damn thing doesn't even come out for another 2 weeks.
5. There's a few things I could have happily lived my entire life saying never happened to me. One of them was being bit in the calf by a midget dog...which actually happened this weekend. I was afraid that I'd get like lockjaw or something but so far so good. Rusty's in charge of keeping it clean cause I pretty much wince every time I even glance at it. I'm a drama queen.
6. Watched Clerks for the first time in years last night. Why can't we have more movies like that? Love the honesty & ranting about everything & nothing. It also reminded me I need new laces for my Dr. Martins.
7. Not gonna lie, I probably would have pooped my pants. Very awesome though.
8. Yes! Parents, this is how shit gets done.
9. Bought this new deodorant over the weekend & now I can't stop smelling my armpits. For real, it smells so good!
10. I received my Summertime Swap package from Ms. Attitude last week & loved everything! If you guys have some free time I highly suggest you check out the other 28 amazing participants' blogs...they're fabulous. For real. Here is a list of all of them.
* * * * * * * *
Create your own random 10 on Tuesday...we want to read them. Link up here when you're done -->