1. On day #4 with no a/c at home. This camper? Definitely not a happy one.
2. This show is so damn hilarious! Thank goodness for Netflix & the fact I have the corner cubicle so no one knows I'm watching it all day long, haha.
3. Just read that Slade from RHOC has a job again. Looks like mooching off Gretchen has come to a pause since he's now got his own radio show, which btw is actually pretty entertaining.
4. So excited, I actually have my Summertime Swap package for Ms. Attitude ready to be mailed off on Friday. Normally I'm rushing to the store the day it's supposed to be in the mail but I'm actually on top of this shit this time. Yay me!
5. No no no no...hell no. Someone please tell grandma to put those silicone puppies away. Ain't no one around that wants to see that mess.
6. Hey, remember when you were a new blogger & thought going to those expensive/overrated blog conferences would make you cooler? Pfft...yeah, me either.
7. How the fuck is it possible to get so behind on blog reading? I'm all caught up one day & the next I have like 400 unread posts in my reader. You bloggers so are a bunch of go-getters aren't-cha?
8. I've never lied about judging people. I do it, a lot...especially when I watch shows like this.
9. Rusty's brought up the idea of going back to school, which has me thinking it's a good idea for me to do the same. I have no clue what I'd go back to study or if I'd even stick it out long enough for it to be worth the very expensive cost. Also, working 10 hour days is hard enough...we'll see.
* * * * * *
Alright, now it's your turn to create your own random 10 on Tuesday! Get on it -->