1. Vacations are always fun but the hardest part is coming back home & getting back into your old routine. Most of yesterday was spent wondering why I was walking around sober, didn't have a 'Sex on the Beach' in my hand, and my hair didn't smell of cigarette & desperation.
2. I leave the state for a few days & the country begins to fall apart. Yes, I'm talking about TomKat divorcing (poor Tom, who's gonna brush his hair now?) and the Silver Fox coming out of the already jam packed closet. I wonder when Tom will finally make his exit from that closet?
3. Yep. This is definitely me.
4. It should be fucking illegal to make your employees work in a building where the a/c is broken. I've got serious boob sweat happening here.
5. As much as I've dreaded getting closer to hitting the big 3-0, I've recently come to realize that I'm finally beginning to find comfort in who I am & not giving a shit what anyone has to say about it. Trying to fit in & conform is something I no longer give a fuck about. I guess you truly do get wiser with age.
6. Went to see this last night. It's was a little over the top with it's action scenes but overall pretty bad ass for being fiction. All I have to say is, Honest Abe sure got a whole lot more interesting once I found out he hunted vamps. If you're interested, Rusty says the book is way better.
7. Speaking of vamps, someone please tell me I'm not the only one that teared up for Sunday night's episode of True Blood when Eric released Pam. I'm not overly sappy but the scenes with them together really got the water works going.
8. The bachelorette weekend was SO fun. I learned so much about being slutty at clubs that I'm actually going to write a post all about it. I know, exciting. Also, I'm really glad I'm married & not pathetically yearning for a bit of wiener attention.
9. And the face eating continues...this time in China.
10. I really do have this. In my defense, it's the 4 days I spent in Vegas & it being a holiday tomorrow that's to blame.
11. Don't forget to join the 'Summertime Swap' fun! It's only a $15 package (before shipping) & you'll get a package full of summer items from a fellow blogger in exchange for sending one. Also, it's tons of fun.
* * * * * * * * *
Create your own random, scatter brained, 10 on Tuesday. There's nothing more interesting then a post full of random thoughts...just don't forget to link up or we'll miss it -->