That's right, it's back!
Best part is Lauren took it back to it's original version, which I'm SO fucking happy about. Truth is, I didn't care at all for the newer essay type style, hence why I stopped participating.
But now that it's back it's time for some blank fun!
- I am catching up on all the TV I haven't seen all week cause it was too damn hot to turn it on. So far I've seen The Closer, The Real L Word, and next is Polyamory. If you haven't seen Poly, it's exactly what you think it is, SoCal couples being taped in their daily life as polygamists. Awkward. Yet very intriguing.
- I have always wanted to spend a whole day saying exactly what I feel and think. No filtering my thoughts because I think someone's feelings are going to be hurt or biting my tongue...sheer honesty at it's best. Or worst. Guess it just depends what I have to say at that moment haha.
- I hope to get all, if not most, of the laundry done this weekend. I probably have enough clean undies for the rest of next week but I may have to start recycling clothing items soon.
- I can eat a bag of gummy bears like no one's business.
- I dream of zombies & falling down stairs. Not at the same time of course but those are the two things that I normally dream about. I blame my fear of being eaten alive by the undead and eating shit while walking down stairs, which has totally happened before.
- The way to my heart is through kindness & laughter. Make me laugh & we'll be friends forever.
- I am passionate about lots of stuff. Seriously, I could name like a bazillion of them. Right now I'd say it's making sure I comment on all the blogs I follow cause it's important to leave awesome feedback & support.
Gosh, I really missed these fun Fill In The Blank days. Join the fun by copying the blanks on your blog, filling them in & linking up at The Little Things We Do.