|FYI: This is a semi-NSFW post|
1. Turns out I'm leaving to Vegas for the Bachelorette weekend on Thursday night instead of Friday. I know this should be something I'm looking forward to but all I can think about is how much I'm going to miss Rusty. Damn that guy for making me so fond of him.
2. I totally used to pick up guys like this.
3. Fact: being married has ruined my young, fun, fashionable wardrobe. No lie, I have zero going out clothes. My closet is filled with worn-out jeans & dresses no shorter than 2-inches above the knee. I'm old.
4. It's pretty hard to believe 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' did so badly at the box office. Rusty says the book is pretty bad ass, guess we'll have to see it & see what went wrong.
|*We're actually going tonight so I'll let you all know how it was.|
5. Dear ladies with big booties: just because your skirt looks like it's the right length in the front doesn't mean it actually is. Do the world a favor, turn around & check your backside before walking out of the house cause that skirt has a way of rising...a lot.
6. Haha, it's so sad when you don't know you're one of the ugly one's.
7. What the hell? Does no one do magazine covers without photo-shopping themselves beyond recognition anymore? This is just straight up ridiculous, Jenny McCarthy.
8. As 'meh' as I have been about True Blood recently I do have to give them credit for making Sunday's episode pretty interesting. My favorite? The Pam & Eric scenes. *swoon*
9. The beach has to be one of my all time favorite places to spend time, when it's not hot as hell outside, of course. I miss living 25mins from it. Stupid high priced O.C. housing :(
10. I am so fucking excited about this movie. It's either going to be really good or really really awful...we'll see.
* * * * * * * * * *
Join in on the 10 on Tuesday fun by creating your own random list & linking up here -->