1. LSD may right butt cheek. This shit is straight up 'Rage Virus'. You may have heard of it in a little movie called 28 Days Later. Yeah, it's here peeps. (the zombie has now been identified)
2. This weekend was quiet eventful. If you follow my shenanigans on twitter then you probably read that I was out until 3am on Thursday & Friday. It's true, this happened but I also learned that I'm too damn old to be staying out past 9pm. These old bones are creaking.
3. MIB:3 - Go see it. It's pretty damn funny & Josh Brolin is a hottie. For reals yo.
4. You know what's fucked up? When you can't find an open bathroom, even at a gas station, at 2am. I know this because Rusty got a bout of the bubble guts on Friday night and we had to visit 6 gas stations before finding an open, yet disgustingly dirty, bathroom in a ghetto taco restaurant.
5. Creating things that are steampunk-like is Rusty's new hobby. I'm not really excited about all the random nuts & bolts that I'm going to be stepping on in the middle of the night but I suppose if his end result is anywhere near as cute at this, it'll be worth the pain.
6. 30 before 30 list, yay or nay? I've always thought they were a little on the cheesy side but I figure it'd be kinda fun. Although, I'm not too sure my procrastinating ass will be able to finish all of them in less than 8 months.
7. Gave Jennifer Love Hewitt's new Lifetime show, The Client List a try & as surprising as it was to see that she actually can act, the story line just didn't flip my switch. Honestly, who would rather give warm oil handy j's than work as a waitress or secretary to support their kids? Also, she totally gonna end up with her husbands little brother so they should probably just give in already.
8. Sonic has chili cheese tater tots. Why the hello did no one make me aware of this godsend earlier?!
9. Dear cat & dog lovers: It's kind of strange when you post more than a dozen photos of your pet(s) on twitter or Instagram within an hour. We get it, you love your pet, but we don't need an update every time Feefi or Rover decide to lick themselves clean, again. Knock it off already.
10. Next month will be my 3yr blogging anniversary. I know, I can't believe I've been spewing this much random crap out for this long either, and I'm currently in the process of getting together a blog-o-versary event where we'll have 5 days of giveaways. Exciting, right?! So if any of you lovely people would like to participate by donating a giveaway item from your Etsy store or just out of your pocket, I would most definitely not turn you away.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Create your own random 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can all check you out (come on, you know you want to) -->