1. I never thought it would be so expensive to start a new art hobby. Last week I got the bright idea to start Etching glass since I remember it being fun in HS, however I don't remember it being so fucking expensive. I was probably better off sticking to be being a book nerd.
2. A little injured Sparrow died on our driveway yesterday. The little fella didn't get mauled by a cat or anything, he just died, so Rusty dug a hole under a tree in the backyard & gave it a little bird funeral. It's things like this that remind me why I adore that gentle giant. Now, I'm just hoping that adorable little bird didn't die of a new strain of bird flu which we now have.
3. It's true. It may be time to call it quits when you're dumpster diving for new shit to reinvent.
4. Never in my life would I have thought I'd be saying this: Alligator bites are amazing! I know, it sounds gross, especially to us west coasters but that shit is legit. No lie, I would've eaten about a five pounds of those things at the food truck festival I went to over the weekend if I could've afforded it.
5. Dear coworkers: I laugh a little inside every time you come to my desk to talk to me but walk away when you notice I have my ear buds in. I'm not listening to a damn thing, I wear them so you can leave me alone...mission accomplished!
6. Yep, that's me, the girl who actually posted about how bad her lunch was yesterday. I do believe that's a new low on here.
7. 'Favorite Things' swap participants: Remember I said I'd randomly pick 4 of you to send something to as a 'thank you' for joining? No? Well, this just got a little awkward. Moving on...Abbey, Caitlin, Meghan, & Sarah check your mailbox this week cause you got something coming your way! Also, there were a few more links added, it would be awesome if you guys could be nice & leave these girls comments :)
8. Forgetting your car insurance is due this week & realizing you've already spent the money on new hobby supplies (see #1) really fucking sucks. Not that I did this or anything...nope.
9. How the hell is it possible that a blog that has 1/10 of the number of followers that I do gets more daily comments than I get in a week? I mean, I don't want to play the blame game here but someone *you guys* is dropping the ball.
10. We're definitely the pompous pricks of the world but at least we own it.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Be random with me.
Create your own 10 on Tuesday list & link up here so we can check you out -->