1. I've come to the conclusion that having my alarm at arms length is not a good idea anymore. The snooze button was hit over 6 times this morning, yesterday it was about 4, which means tomorrow I may not even get up for work. Looks like the little fucker's being moved to the other side of the room.
2. You know you're in love when your partner farts and all you do is giggle & go about your business like he just said a funny joke. Marriage farting, it's almost as common as sneezing.
3. Best way to get people to leave you alone. Most of the time you'll see me doing this with stack of files.
|Credit: Em's FB|
4. Speaking of Em, during a conversation yesterday she said she was 'waylaid by dinner' and even though I was positive what the word meant, I decided to ask Rusty, just to be sure. Not sure it was the smartest idea because he responded, "It means she was way laid by dinner", and the 13 yr old in me laughed her ass off.
5. Dear CA, what the fuck do you do with all my tax dollars? Fix these roads! I'm tired of hitting a pot hole every 100 feet. And in case you weren't aware, paying for a cars' alignment and new tires because of this ain't cheap. Get your shit together.
6. HBO has this new show, GIRLS that I'm still not sure if I like or not. There's lots of sex, the plot line seems like it could get pretty interesting but the girls in there are total hipsters so I'm torn between liking it or wanting to beat the crap out of it for being so 'hip'.
8. Everyone's panties are in a happy bunch over The Avengers coming out this Friday but I don't get the hype. Granted there's lots of hotties in it but the simple fact that Scarlett Johansson is in it drastically drops it's cool points. A cucumber could act better than she can.
9. Don't make fun of me: Since I have a gym membership that I NEVER use I've decided to start using these little 2 lb weights I found in the garage to work out my arms a bit while I'm watching TV. I know it doesn't sound like much but when you're holding out your arms with those little fuckers in your hands, it burns and after a few minutes it feels like they gained 10 lbs. A little bit of exercise is better than none, right? Right?
10. I've heard the writing is awful but the sex scenes are intense so naturally I'm going to read it this weekend. I've read some pretty risque stuff in my lifetime so I'm curious to see what exactly has all these housewives walking around all hot & bothered.
* * * * * * * * *
Create your own random 10 On Tuesday & link up here, I'd love to check it out -->