- Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, the fight against child abuse. I was never abused in any way whatsoever and I wish every child could say that.
- Finding money in the clothes you just washed is good cause to celebrate.
- The most fun I ever had was 2011 NYE outdoor party at the OC fair grounds where Rusty & I danced to a Beatles tribute band all night. Best night E.V.E.R.
- True friends are very fucking hard to find. Hence why I only have 2; one I married, the other I've never even met in person.
- Something that makes me terribly happy is scarfing down a giant piece of the amazingly delicious classic cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. For reals, those people know what they're doing with that cream cheese. *drool*
- A good way to spend a sunny day is outside running around doing some shopping, having a picnic in the park or on the patio reading a book with a giant glass of wine.
- My favorite celebratory food is Chicken Cajun Pasta from Red Lobster with a side of cheese biscuits. Basically carbs on carbs & even more damn carbs.
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!
I don't have any plans for today but Saturday's a whole other story cause Rusty & I are supposed to go see a magic/burlesque show. Exciting, I now! Now I gotta go find my 'date night' shoes & try to pry the awful memory of Grey's Anatomy season finale out of my head. What the fuck were they thinking with that episode?
Join in the Fill In The Blank Friday fun by copying the blanks, filling them in & linking up at The Little Things We Do.