- My bedtime routine includes staying online or reading until I can no longer keep my eyes open, turning on the alarm clock and making sure my phone is plugged into the charger.
- I am pretty excited about trying out a new hobby this weekend. And, much to my husbands dismay it is most definitely not archery. You probably guess it, we finished The Hunger Games trilogy a few weeks ago haha.
- I can't stand woman who let men treat them like crap because they deserve SO much better than that. There's no excuse whatsoever for someone to treat you like shit. Demand respect.
- My idea of relaxation would be an all inclusive trip to Cancun or Mazatlan. Basically anywhere on a beach and a very fancy hotel with a 24 hour bar & restaurant.
- If I had an extra $50, I would buy a new pair of Converse and then take the hubs out for some Coldstone ice cream.
- The best thing about bloggy friends is that they get to know you, the real you and still opt to befriend you. I'm super honest on my blog so if you still want to be my friend after that then I know you're totally legit & beyond awesome.
- A recipe I've been dying to try is a mixed berry muffin recipe someone blogged about a few days ago. I love muffins, especially with berries in them. These are definitely going to be made sometime soon.
Join the Fill In The Blank Friday fun by copying the blanks, filling them in & linking up at The Little Things We Do.