1. Sometimes are all you need is a delicious crumb donut to start your morning off right.
2. ALL of you were right about those three Hunger Game books, they're fucking awesome. I'm not gonna lie, I almost gave up on the third one cause it was boring the hell out of me. But I got through it and I'm so glad because the ending...totally worth it! You probably guessed it but there were many tears of happiness.
3. It's true. I hardly ever shut up.
4. I think I'm addicted to following blogs. There are so many unread posts in my reader right now that I'm scared to even look in its direction. I've made it my mission to read & comment on most, if not all, of those cause if it was worth the writers time to post then it's worth my time to comment. <-- Blogger love at it's best yo.
5. Say hello to the morons of the world.
6. What the hell is up with all the pants now a days being labeled 'curvy'? I get that some of us are a little thick in the legs but I'm still relatively straight in the hips so they always end up look like MC Hammer parachute pants on me even though the waist is perfect. Shopping for pants has become as bad as bra shopping.
7. I bought a summer dress at Target over the weekend because it's been hotter than hell lately & thought maybe it was time to stop dressing like a hobo to work. Of course it's my luck that the sun would decide to disappear & the clouds would roll in. Guess that $25 dress is staying in the closet for a while longer.
8. Truth: I get a little bitter every time someone announces they're pregnant. Another Truth: Once that feeling passes I'm thanking jeebus I won't have to be the one religiously rubbing stretch mark cream on my belly for the next few months.
9. Thinking I may actually give that 'photo a day' challenge more of a try next month. I did about a handful of them in April but then forgot...story of my life.
10. Cannot wait until I get Em's 'Fave Things' swap package in the mail! I love gifts, especially surprise gifts.Many of the gals have already got their packages, if you want to be nosy & see what they got go here. And, since this one was SO much damn fun you can bet your sweet ass I'll be hosting another one real soon. I'm thinking July & it'll be a 'Summertime' swap. Exciting, I know!
* * * * * * * * *
You probably know the dillio by now, create your own random 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can check you out -->