1. I've never been to Hooters & even though it's a sports bar directed towards dudes, I really want to go. Going to one is my new mission for this weekend.
2. Keeping my goals small is how I keep myself from thinking I'm complete failure. (example: read #1 again)
3. Some people are just SO dumb... *head desk*
|click to enlarge|
4. For the last couple of days Em & I have talked randomly throughout the entire day via messenger & it totally reminding me of being 14 and being glued to the phone for hours, talking to my bff about random shit like movies & bad tv shows, which we've actually been doing. It used to be that my parents would be the ones yelling at me "to get off the phone", however it appears Rusty has taken their place in yelling that now haha. It's a good thing she's in Canada or he'd never see me.
5. UFC fans: Evans vs Jones this Saturday...exciting!
6. As bad as I feel for this little fella, I'm glad his parents recorded it because it's hilarious! Also, this will probably what I'll look & sound like when the zombie apocalypse happens.
7. Why did no one tell me how fucking amazing Games of Thrones is?! I watched the entire first season on Saturday & am now hooked. I'm not saying I'm all for brother on sister lovin' but with a story line like this I can definitely ignore that creepiness.
8. Don't judge me...I've been "borrowing" someone's coffee creamer at work for about a month now. I finally felt bad about it yesterday (that's a lie, they ran out), so I got off my ass & into the market to buy my own but now I'm worried I'm gonna come in to work one morning & find that someone "borrowed" some of it. Yes, I live my life by the "it's only OK if I do it" rule.
9. Excuse me for being late to the party but I'm way excited to finally go see The Hunger Games this weekend. Hopefully it'll be as good as I'm expecting it to be & if it's not, you can bet your sweet ass there's going to popcorn flying at the damn screen.
10. Get your sex on gramps! Not only is this an awesome PSA but I'm a little jealous that they can do moves I've never even attempted. I really need to start doing Pilates or something...
* * * * * * * * * * *
You know the drill, list ten random things you've got floating around in that big brain of yours & link up here for 10 on Tuesday -->