2. The MIL is coming over this afternoon to cook us dinner before I get home from work. Sometimes I really adore that little lady.
3. We're living the dream ladies. Living. the. dream.
4. Remember when I was excited about being asked to be a bridesmaid in my cousins summer wedding? Well, I'm less excited now. Turns out you have to pay the full price of the pretty expensive dress in order for the store to order it. The shittiest part is that it wont even come in for over 2 months so if you fatten up or lose some poundage you're fucked. Well, unless of course you want to pay alterations an $80 rush fee, then you're just dandy. But broke.
5. Summer is right around the corner & even though I dread the thought of the summer hear & my electric bill because of the damn a/c that'll be on 24/7, I can't wait cause my favorite pot smoking dog will be back.
6. Joining Instagram (linnysvault) was totally anticlimactic. *sigh* The things I do stay hip.
7. I hate to admit this because I know she's HUGE in the blogger world but I think I may one of the very few people not counting down the days to The Bloggess' book. I've read her posts & some are funny but it just doesn't call to me. Scary Mommy's book however...I want.
8. Can't wait to see this!
10. Remember this post about my stupid job not letting us wear blue jean to work but colored jean are totally acceptable? Well, a writer from the HuffPost saw & it decided to ask me what I thought about the now popular pants. You can probably guess what I said but it's here if you want to read it.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Create you're own 10 on Tuesday, it's fun! Don't forget to link up here so we can all check you out -->