1. I need new clothes. Everything in my drawers & closet seems completely "blah" & unappealing to put on. The lame thing is that if I went shopping today I'd probably end up buying things that resemble those very same "blah" items; blue jeans, dark blue jeans, more jeans that create a muffin top, and a few blouses that make my arms look fat.
2. Happiness is knowing that the swap you decided to put together in a spur of the moment was not a total fucking flop. Also, having 30 participants didn't hurt either. FYI: all the participants will be featured in tomorrows post :)
3. True. Also, they're scary as hell.
4. Wrath of the Titans had so much potential. If you're thinking about seeing it in theaters I say you wait to rent it, you'll thank me for saving you the money.
5. There are days when you would just about promise anything for a big ass cup of Starbucks coffee. Today is that day for me.
6. I may be a little more excited about this than I should be. Can't wait to see it on Friday!
7. Finally watched the season premiere of The Killing last night & have to give those writers major props for stretching a story line this long & not very thin (yet). I can't wait to find out who the real killer is though. Also, I sort of have a weird junkie crush going on with the dude Detective, Holder.
9. One day I will get the balls to go into a wedding dress shop, pretend I'm newly engaged & try on dozens of wedding dresses just for fun.
10. We finally have the weekend to ourselves since the MIL is working. That means no traveling to senior paradise (aka: Palm Dessert), sleeping on an air mattress or living out of a backpack for 3 days...*sigh* the possibilities are endless. Of course if you know anything about me this simply means I'll most likely be spending most my time in bed being a bum & only getting up for food. I'm excited.
* * * * * * * * *
You know the dillio...list your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can all check you out!