It's Friday, woot!
Well, almost. I wrote this on Thursday night but we'll just pretend, ok?
Now let's move on to the fun stuff...
- When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is check my phone for the time, new emails & tweets. I know, it's an addiction. At least I can admit to it though.
- I can hardly wait for my nails to dry so I can finally go to sleep. It's just like me to decide to paint my nails right before I go to bed. Now I'm stuck waiving my hands in the air like a mad woman shooing away imaginary flies so I don't wake up with pink nail polish all over my face & pillow.
- The quickest way to my heart is by making me laugh because I like funny people. Also, don't bullshit or lie to me. Ever. I won't ever trust you if you do.
- A little known fact about me is that I curse like a sailor. I know most people don't care for it but I don't give a shit. It's the way I express myself. If you don't like it then don't talk to me. Although, I promise you'll be sad you didn't stick around, I'm pretty awesome.
- The best part about my job is I'm pretty much left alone 98% of the time & it stays that way as long as I get my work done. This really comes in handy when I want to catch up on tv shows or watch cheesy 80's movies on youtube during work hours.
- Something I just couldn't live without is my cell phone. I almost feel naked when it's not on me. It's my connection to the twitter/blogger/facebook world when I'm not near my computer & is my source of entertainment when I'm dying of boredom.
- Something useful I wish I knew how to do is speak sign language. I just think it would be awesome to be able to do this. Also, it looks like a pretty hand dance when people do it. I want my hands to dance too.
Alright, now it's your turn to get your blank on. All you have to do is copy the blanks, answer them on your blog & link up at The Little Things We Do.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you haven't already, you should totally check out the awesome stuff I received for the 'Favorite Things' Swap. Go on, do it...click here.