It's Friday y'all...woohoo! Actually,Thursday was technically my Friday because I took the day off but whatever, now it's time for some fun.
- Today was a good day because I was able to just lay in bed all day, watch TV, and read Mockingjay. Really guys, I didnt do anything but lazy about all day & it was a-ma-zing.
- Tomorrow I will wake up earlier than noon, make my way to the post office to send Em's swap package (yes, I'm aware on late on sending this thing), and catch up with the cool kids by finally watching The Hunger Games.
- My favorite time of day is lunch time because I'm usually starving by that time & can't wait to get my grub on.
- Sometimes you just have to throw your hands up in the air & say "fuck it".
- A song that I can't get enough of lately is ...I dont have a particular song that I can't get enough of but I've had "Closing Time" by Semisonic stuck in my head all damn day. I dont know why either so it's sorta making me crazy.
- My favorite accessory is my wedding ring & a cute pair of earrings. I'm not big on accessories so it's usually just those two things.
- My favorite thing about this week was treating myself to a White Chocolate Mocha Frapp on Tuesday, hot damn that thing was delicious. So delicious I may just have to have another one tomorrow. Yep, that sounds like a plan.
Join in the fun by copying the blanks, filling them in & linking up at The Little Things We Do.
*note: this was written on thursday night.