Woohoo, it's finally Friday!
I was supposed to write this post last night, had it up & ready to go when I realized I was only a few chapters away from finishing The Hunger Games...if you've read it then you know why the choice between this & that was easy to make haha.
So I finally finished the book this morning & now I can move on to the very fun:
- Today is a good day because I didn't have to hear my alarm go off at 4:15am for work. I have Friday's off so they're my sleep in days & hot damn it feels good to sleep in til 10am.
- The best thing I did all week is finish The Hunger Games & talk to Em during my boring work days. Sorry guys, my life just hasn't been that interesting lately.
- The current weather is gloomy cold and it makes me feel glad to be at him, in bed being lazy. Truth is I probably won't get out of bed until after 2 and that'll only be to make Rusty some Funfetti cupcakes.
- The best thing about spring is the weather because it's not too hot or too cold. Although it does bring the worst out of my allergies.
- A fashion trend I'm dying to try this spring is ...yeah I don't have one. I'm not hip to this trend jive. I stick to what I know works for me.
- A person who made me smile this was Em. Girl is freakin' hilarious! She actually reminds me A LOT of Rusty, you know, just a female version...what can I say, they're both awesome.
- The most delicious thing I ate all week was the biscuits & gravy the MIL made a few days ago. I'm actually a little bummed I didn't save any so I could eat today. I'm about to make some funfetti cupcakes and since they're always awesome tasting I'm going to just add them to the list, even though I haven't technically eaten them 'yet'.
Join the fun by copying the blanks, filling them in & linking up at The Little Things We Do.
Happy Friday y'all, hope it's a great one!