1. Lately I've been going back to my teen years & rockin' it to spanish rock. I feel so hip & young again.
2. As cute & true as this may be, I have to ask...when exactly did we have WWIII? Guess I slept through it.
3. Thank you Jack In The Box cashier for not questioning me when I asked for 6 ketchup packets with my breakfast sandwich this morning. I like ketchup, what can I say?
4. I'm determined to go see The Hunger Games on Friday. I hate not knowing what everyone's talking about. It's like that joke that was told when you were out sick and now when everyone laughs about it you're just left standing there like a moron.
5. Never ever did I expect so many awesome people to sign up for the 'Favorite Things' swap. Never. But I'm excited and glad they did. I still haven't started my shopping yet because the MIL is hogging up all my time but I can't wait! If you haven't signed up yet, you totally should.
6. Holy fuck, they don't mess around on those Brazilian roads.
7. Planning a birthday party for your moms birthday and going to Universal Studios the next day is not a good thing to do when all you want is a weekend of peace & quiet. Yes, this is exactly what I have planned for this weekend & all I actually want to do is lay in bed all day like a bum.
8. The Three Stooges movie has to be one of the worst ideas since the making of Stuck on You. Worst. Also, those three have always given me the heebie jeebies. Like raper kinda heebie jeebies.
9. My obsession with shoes is beginning to creep up again. I've been aching to buy a few new pairs of ghetto cotton mary jane flats but have so far restrained the shoe beast in me. Also, all these new wedge style shoes are not making my shoe fever any easier. I want these wedges even though I know I'd never wear them :/
10. It's true. This only means it's time to catch up on some online TV show episodes...
* * * * * * * * *
I know you have things you want to get off your chest or share so create your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can all check them out -->